Friday, March 4, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge 03/03/11


Hi Everyone, Todays post is for another one of Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenges at My Creative time with Emma. Today the challenge is to use an old cartridge and do something for St. Patrick's day. I used one of my favorites Paper Doll dress up for the little boy and Simply Charmed for the pot of gold. I suppose that one isn't too old, but I liked the pot of gold in that one. I also used my favorite Peachy Keen stamps. I think it is time to buy some more. I love them! Well I hope you are all having a good day. It is raining here and most of the snow is gone. Spring is on it's way. I hope :).

3 comments:

  1. cute card. good luck with the challenge. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! I love your card and oh look at all those cute peachy faces...so adorable! Thank you for playing along with us on Emma's TBT.
    Quilled Hugs,
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, this is awesome. I LOVE all the Peachy coins! And of course the bling. I LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete