Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Card 2011





Hi Everyone! We are in the middle of a snow storm right now so it is a good day to stay inside and get some work done and upload a few pictures. This is the Christmas Card that I made for Christmas this past year. It took a long time so I was really glad when I was done. I sounded so simple and fast in my head, but then I kept wanting to add more details. I ended up handing a lot of them out by hand since it cost so much to ship. Here I make my own cards to save money, but it ends up costing me more :). Everyone seemed to love them so it was all worth it. Next year I told everyone I am going to do something simple. We will see if I can do that or not :). It's hard to see but the cover I letter pressed which in person looks really nice. I need to learn how to take better pictures. I hope you all enjoy and post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment